ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Another example of just not paying attention

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
youwot!!!!!
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 582
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 14:45
Gender: Male
Location: oop north

Re: Another example of just not paying attention

Post by youwot!!!!! »

it would be a good job without customers!!!!!
who the hell invests £2 billion into a servic and makes it worse?????????????
you really couldn't make it up!!!!!!!!!!!
George door to dawes
Posts: 378
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 17:48
Gender: Female

Re: Another example of just not paying attention

Post by George door to dawes »

I had a customer come out of his house and go ballistic at me the other day for putting a card through his door. I got a mountain of abuse for not knocking on his door when he was clearly in! Took a good 5 mins to calm him down enough to point out it was one of those incorrect postage cards and not a 739! I then had to read he instruction and explain them to him as he was going crazy about having to go down to the DO to pay for the item. All finished off with him just wondering off without a single apology or thank you.... :d'oh!
calpsy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 491
Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
Gender: Male

Re: Another example of just not paying attention

Post by calpsy »

HA HA Yeah the incorrect postage one is a good one . Happened a few times .

I just let em rant and rant with me a smirk on my face to make em madder and madder .

Finally when they stop I tell em to read it again and maybe apologise . They never do so i just walk away . idiots .