Just be thankful you're not her chiropodist.Lateagainpostie wrote:One woman asked me why I wasn't putting the mail through the inner door in her porch.
i told her I couldn't stand the smell from all the shoes in there.
She said the other postman did it.
i just shrugged and said I'm not "the other postman"
it's been really high in there some days during this hot weather, and there must be twenty pairs of sweaty shoes and trainers in there.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pratt of a customer
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Pratt of a customer
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Pratt of a customer
jonsboys wrote:Would make me angry that one! Especially that you are at her door maybe 6 times a week and dont get nothing
Sorry essex a bit of thread but :
This always gets me as well
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........