ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
vital documents for interview
-
jody
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 25 Sep 2012, 20:34
- Gender: Female
THIS JUST HAPPENED TO ME TOO!
dont suppose anyone could send me the files too? my emails jodyymarshall@gmail.com, it would be soso helpful, worrying so much. thankyou x
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: vital documents for interview
check out this thread which has most of what you need in it I think.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... m.#p514853" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You can download them directly. A lot easier than someone from this unofficial site downloading them and then emailing them to you.
Don't forget we are an Unofficial site and these forms may not be the most up to date ones, they probably are, but we have to warn you.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... m.#p514853" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You can download them directly. A lot easier than someone from this unofficial site downloading them and then emailing them to you.
Don't forget we are an Unofficial site and these forms may not be the most up to date ones, they probably are, but we have to warn you.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
oakley
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 09 Dec 2012, 09:36
- Gender: Female
Re: vital documents for interview
Hi
I am having the same problem and there are no attachments i have my interview on Friday can anyone PM the forms.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Kind Regards
I am having the same problem and there are no attachments i have my interview on Friday can anyone PM the forms.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Kind Regards