ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

my results, L@@K N@W.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

Re: my results, L@@K N@W.

Post by Dorset Plodder »

Question for Flyingsam? Do you not think that your Bubble may Burst soon?

I can appreciate that you'll try and get away with what they let you. but I don't recognise your type of duty from any of the DOs I've worked in over the last 4 or 5 years! :shock: It seems to be a post from the past when Posties had 1 bag of mail and could complete their duty "Ghost" another one and still finish before their time.

Are you honestly telling us you can make up 15 hours in a week? Or have I fallen for a wind up? :d'oh! It was because RM thought ALL Posties were actually working this way that they started loading more, and more, work onto the duties. Unfortunately the Duties that were the correct length still got "Tarred with the same Brush" and have now become totally stupid!

Nothing against you personally but consider yourself lucky that you've got a Full-Time contract...as I could never afford to take any time of sick let alone six weeks. Or are you pulling my pisser again? :Very Happy
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
sidewinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 348
Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
Gender: Male

Re: my results, L@@K N@W.

Post by sidewinder »

Job and finish? Makes time? Second job in rm time??? Is this the 1990s or have I fallen thru a time vortex???