My be the dog has chewed it upjohnnyp wrote:Not had mine yet
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The Census
-
Bongos
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 08 Jan 2011, 11:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Early Census Returns
-
somerset
- Posts: 582
- Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 16:23
The Census
It states on front page complete your etc etc on the 27th March 2011 or as soon as possible afterwards. So why the hell i am collecting them now from boxs !!!!! What is up with the general public ? Are they thick ?
-
silly suffolk
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 728
- Joined: 04 Mar 2011, 21:31
- Gender: Male
- Location: deepest suffolk
Re: The Census
yes. done mine, posted it.somerset wrote:It states on front page complete your etc etc on the 27th March 2011 or as soon as possible afterwards. So why the hell i am collecting them now from boxs !!!!! What is up with the general public ? Are they thick ?
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
Re: Early Census Returns
Has it arrived yet?Bongos wrote:My be the dog has chewed it upjohnnyp wrote:Not had mine yet![]()
![]()
![]()
I've not recieved mine. I suppose I'll just have to do it on-line.
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
it's just another outlook on Reality!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Early Census Returns
You cant the code to do it is on the census formandy2007 wrote:Has it arrived yet?Bongos wrote:My be the dog has chewed it upjohnnyp wrote:Not had mine yet![]()
![]()
![]()
I've not recieved mine. I suppose I'll just have to do it on-line.
You will be able to complete your questionnaire online or on paper
Online: You will be able to complete your questionnaire online from 4 March. Your paper questionnaire will have a code on the front. This will be your key to unlock your online questionnaire. Just go to http://www.census.gov.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, ‘Click to fill it in’ and follow the on-screen instructions. When you’ve finished, click ‘Submit’ to send your information.
It does say in the blurb that if nothing will change or you know the circumstances for that day and they wont change then you can complete and submit early.somerset wrote:It states on front page complete your etc etc on the 27th March 2011 or as soon as possible afterwards. So why the hell i am collecting them now from boxs !!!!! What is up with the general public ? Are they thick ?
http://2011.census.gov.uk/When-do-I-do-it" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When do I do it?
Census day is 27 March 2011 and you will receive your questionnaire in the middle of March. You will need to complete your questionnaire on or around this date so that we can take a snapshot of the population as it stands on one day – to give a consistent picture for the whole country.
The answers you give should be about the people living or staying with you on that day, even if you fill in your questionnaire before, on, or after 27 March 2011. You will need to complete it online, or fill in the paper questionnaire and send it back as soon as you have completed it.
If you have not returned your questionnaire by 6 April, a census collector will call after that date to offer any help you need.
You are required by law to complete the census.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
Re: The Census
So what do I do?
Is there a number, or Email address, to tell them I haven't recieved mine. So they can send me a replacement?
Is there a number, or Email address, to tell them I haven't recieved mine. So they can send me a replacement?
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
it's just another outlook on Reality!
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: The Census
I don't think all the missorted senselesses have necessarily turned up yet. We've been getting a few dregs in (in) the last few days, but there's still probably a dozen houses for which the senseless hasn't yet arrived. I wouldn't get too concerned about it yet.
-
PhilthyPhil
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 23 Nov 2007, 19:15
Re: The Census
Apparently there were some printing problems which stopped all of them being sent out the first time. We had about a dozen trays of them come in today.
-
not me
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 15:07
- Gender: Female
- Location: Uranus
Re: The Census
strangely we got our census form delivered today,but not from RM
I wonder if our area is a problem area for returns and they are delivering them separately?
I wonder if our area is a problem area for returns and they are delivering them separately?
-
chunk
- Posts: 957
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Early Census Returns
of course he understands redirects he just didnt grasp that the census is all about place rather than chasing individuals.Hitcher wrote:Doesn't he even know how redirects work?chunk wrote:Had to laugh
man in our office was ready to redirect one until we put him straight!![]()
i blame the crap worktime huddle where the manager referred to the the notice board and said
iv pinned all the information there if you need it.
he wasnt a postman at the last and thankfully the next one will be totally online.
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....