Thats a £1,000 question as two documents do not agree with each other.
The 2010 agreement mentions 2 buy backs of 50% each 1 in 2011 and 1 in 2012.
But the orginal paperwork that came with the colleagueshare certificate (Aka the Andrex Document) said we could elect to sell them in 2011 or hang onto them for a another year.
I'll guess we'll find out when they decide to tell us.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
My understanding of the agreement was the 2 buybacks would be obligatory.
But I also understood that the price quoted per share (£1.51?) was a minimum price that would be paid, and if the transformation of the business was going well, they might be worth even more.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
clashcityrocker wrote:My understanding of the agreement was the 2 buybacks would be obligatory.
But I also understood that the price quoted per share (£1.51?) was a minimum price that would be paid, and if the transformation of the business was going well, they might be worth even more.
CCR, is your surname higson by any chance? FFS
thanks for the info guys, this deal of the century must have been designed to shaft us for a century
clashcityrocker wrote:My understanding of the agreement was the 2 buybacks would be obligatory.
But I also understood that the price quoted per share (£1.51?) was a minimum price that would be paid, and if the transformation of the business was going well, they might be worth even more.
Yes ALAN went to all the trouble of printing 200,000 glossy brochures telling us we could get £5300 . I just assumed he meant each and not between us