Look we have been through all this before. If i turn the heating up then the wax melts before we all get a chance to use it.dvbuk55 wrote:Especially in sub zero temperatures.krussel wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Yes I've heard about the Blueray collection in the naughty roomkrussel wrote:stokes11eg wrote:I was trying hard not to mention the ging gang gooly song1!
We have that one on Blue ray in the naughty roomAlthough I don't remember him mentioning ray just Blue................I assumed it was a colour
The only colour in the NR
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Time to use Boy Scouts?
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Time to use Boy Scouts?
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........