calpsy wrote:pay attention ..... I ALREADY SAID I DONT PAY ATTENTION
Oh the irony
calpsy wrote:pay attention ..... I ALREADY SAID I DONT PAY ATTENTION
Pat Ostman wrote:calpsy wrote:pay attention ..... I ALREADY SAID I DONT PAY ATTENTION
Oh the irony
Well as England are currently destroying Australia what else is there to do but play with Calpsy?calpsy wrote:Pat Ostman wrote:calpsy wrote:pay attention ..... I ALREADY SAID I DONT PAY ATTENTION
Oh the irony
HE BIT ! ! ! ! And I didnt even have to try ........... EASY PEASY ! !
Aye, all true but the actual hours worked would be equal and that's why it goes on.welshy808 wrote:I think you will find your actual earliest last letter would be 13:45, as you are not allowed to take your break at the end of your duty.
your normal DOM may allow it but you would not have a leg to stand on if someone standing in told you to work your time.
your meal relief must be taken somewhere in the middle of your attendance.
Yes you do its the law - its ultimately a personal choice whether you take it or not.post_bitch wrote:you dont really get a break
Yes they do its listed in your contract and various agreements that form your contract.post_bitch wrote:yes but they dont officially give u time for a break
They do at my office - all duties list when a break should be taken and the different options - 2 x 20 minute or 1 x 40 or 1x 30 (for PTs)post_bitch wrote:if they did they would say everyones breaks at 12
Just because they ignore the breaks does not mean you have to. The breaks are an entitlement if you demand them there is nothing they can do. If they say take it when you want - then do that even add it on the end if you want but it wont be recognised as it breaks the guidelines.post_bitch wrote:instead they choose to ignore a break by saying take the break when u want it ( knowing full well they dont need to allocate time for it)
So - if you take your break thats 30/40 minutes they have to cover by either paying you overtime or getting someone else to do it.post_bitch wrote:Although they make the walks up to not include time for a break
Yes you do - you get a break during the working day. If you decide not to take it to make life easier then that's a choice you have made in the full knowledge of the implications of that decision.post_bitch wrote:you dont get a break ( although your legally meant to)
whos a car user ?POSTMAN wrote:Car user.