ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Where are our wage slips?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
red 86
Posts: 11
Joined: 19 Dec 2010, 11:41
Gender: Male

Re: Where are our wage slips?

Post by red 86 »

Still waiting for mine to turn up.I know theres a back log but this is taking the mick.Need to know much i got to work bills out.My wifes last job they could view theres on line would this not be a better idea.yes there is the question of loss revenue.It cant be any worse than is now
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: Where are our wage slips?

Post by Pinky 1 »

red 86 wrote:Still waiting for mine to turn up.I know theres a back log but this is taking the mick.Need to know much i got to work bills out.My wifes last job they could view theres on line would this not be a better idea.yes there is the question of loss revenue.It cant be any worse than is now
Can you not check your bank account online ?
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
Big Daz
Posts: 5668
Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 20:27
Gender: Male

Re: Where are our wage slips?

Post by Big Daz »

Print off a mini statement at the cash machine or telephone banking woukld work as well.

Ive not had my payslip yet but I simply did online banking Friday morning and hey presto I had the amount of wages.
holmsey
Posts: 24
Joined: 22 Mar 2010, 15:27
Gender: Male

Re: Where the f*$! is my wage slip

Post by holmsey »

jaylime wrote:Its now sunday and I have not had a wage slip for the past 2 pay days.I have a theory that its being done on purpose,reason being that there not paying all the o/t hours and they dont want any trouble over christmas.Then after christmas is over they wont give a toss about paying any thats missed back.
were you a big x files fan?
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Where are our wage slips?

Post by POSTMAN »

3 topics merged,i mean wtf! :crazy:

Now you know how our customers feel with late mail. :left:
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.