ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

You will be taken off delivery!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
vigilante
Posts: 1155
Joined: 20 May 2007, 19:13
Gender: Male
Location: dangerously close

Re: You will be taken off delivery!

Post by vigilante »

I said to management, " so you think that putting me on a town round I don't know and having not done one for 17 years, at this time of year, is not stressful then"??
" No I don't think so DIM said, I have done loads of towns and rurals and towns are obviously easier to deliver to!!
If they stick me on a town round I will work my proper hours and thats it! :cool
I am not going over my duty time so they can do what they like, I won't be threatened by anybody! :cuppa
Always be one step ahead, play their game but be wiser. Revenge is sweet.
Godric
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 855
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
Gender: Male
Location: The Kingdom of Alba

Re: You will be taken off delivery!

Post by Godric »

rumble1234 wrote:I have been told I could be sent anywhere and I must work my day off.can anyone tell me if they can force days off to be worked.
no they can't force you to work your day off if you work your 40 hours

5 day week is a national agreement
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."