I think you're going to have to get your colour from a bottle.............unless rain staining works to do a bit of tanAprilaydee wrote:I wear shorts as much as I can (gotta get SOME colour on my lil milky white pins!). It really is better to wear shorts when it's raining. Wet trousers sticking onto your wet lets <shudders>
I only went into trousers because I was in the "valleys" and it was -6... even that's too much for me!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Wearing Shorts All Year Round !!!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Wearing Shorts All Year Round !!!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Wearing Shorts All Year Round !!!
That's not true! There was definitely a bit of colour on there last year! It might've been dirt though...DGP1 wrote:I think you're going to have to get your colour from a bottle.............unless rain staining works to do a bit of tanAprilaydee wrote:I wear shorts as much as I can (gotta get SOME colour on my lil milky white pins!). It really is better to wear shorts when it's raining. Wet trousers sticking onto your wet lets <shudders>
I only went into trousers because I was in the "valleys" and it was -6... even that's too much for me!![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
robd
- Posts: 510
- Joined: 31 Jan 2007, 12:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Yorkshire
Re: Wearing Shorts All Year Round !!!
NOT AT OUR D/O!!
we have a few who like to wear them(some for charity)but we've just been told that due to H&S you can no longer wear them,the ASR has signed it off aswell.
we have a few who like to wear them(some for charity)but we've just been told that due to H&S you can no longer wear them,the ASR has signed it off aswell.
-
johnnyp
- Posts: 5239
- Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 16:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: SE ENGLAND
Re: Wearing Shorts All Year Round !!!
All the posties at our office have now got long trousers on.
1 or 2 of them had shorts on up untill the other week and ive noticed my postie still has his on
In the old days come October anyone who had shorts on was told by the managers to put long trousers on untill April.
Also the Phg on the enquiry office had to have a tie and shirt on,but that has not been the case for a long time.
1 or 2 of them had shorts on up untill the other week and ive noticed my postie still has his on
In the old days come October anyone who had shorts on was told by the managers to put long trousers on untill April.
Also the Phg on the enquiry office had to have a tie and shirt on,but that has not been the case for a long time.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Wearing Shorts All Year Round !!!
Everyone but one guy is in trousers now, i think his a bit soft in the head tbh 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
MentalVortex
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 25 Jan 2010, 15:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Wearing Shorts All Year Round !!!
I wouldn't be too into wearing the shorts even in summer, purely because at least three times on my delivery this year I've been attacked by dogs (I deliver to a major shithole!) and the only thing that has saved me from actually being bitten is that the bastards grabbed hold of my trouser leg. Obviously, I'm working on the assumption here that if there's no trouser leg to meet the gnashers it'll be the meat on the bone that gets it
Wearing them in this kinda weather, though.... that's a bit odd alright.
Wearing them in this kinda weather, though.... that's a bit odd alright.