I know my duty which will go to HCT will need a extra 15 mins travelling time a day and at least the same added on to the delivery to accomadate slower delivery method.
Surely it has to be more than 15 mins extra for adding a HCT?
And no i didn't call you...
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
15 mins extra on tavelling time to bring the duty up is just right, although I expect pegasus to say different. For delivery 15 mins is the bare brutal minium, but from having used a HCT a few times I belive 30 mins added to the delivery for use of HCT would be about right. That generates 45 mins a day. Management are hoping WSM will cancel that out