It's in your contract. Well, at least it was in minenumber one wrote:hampshireman wrote:It is your absolute right to have one in six as long weekends.shepherdess wrote:How often should a reserve get a long weekend or even just the occasional sat off ? seems unfair that by floating around duties you never get this.
I spend nearly all of my time as a reserve; so get shifted around all the time. I always get my long weekends on schedule.
What I do suggest though is that you remind the DOM or Lino at least a week or so before when you have a long weekend due. They tend to forget.
Also; if it suits you then be flexible ; but the overiding six week schedule never changes
But can anybody find where it says this in black and white?? Any Union guys maybe??
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RESERVE
-
hampshireman
- Posts: 792
- Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
- Gender: Male
Re: RESERVE
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: RESERVE
number one wrote:
But can anybody find where it says this in black and white?? Any Union guys maybe??
No...because there isn't anything.
SDD...with regards to the 5 day week and attendance patterns were all negotiated at local level.
If you don't have a local agreement for 1 sat in 6 for reserves....you don't have one.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
tarboy
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 11 May 2007, 19:27
Re: RESERVE
I am a reserve and my kind dom as given me a saturday off over xmas...... 25th of december is the day and he as kindly told me i will not get the day back 