ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Goodwill!
-
maidstoneposty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 31 Mar 2010, 18:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Goodwill!
One of my only pleasures is to see another disaster unfolding at my DO, I cant help myself but to throw more fat on the fire by deciding to fail my own duty. Deep joy!!
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Goodwill!
maidstoneposty wrote:One of my only pleasures is to see another disaster unfolding at my DO, I cant help myself but to throw more fat on the fire by deciding to fail my own duty. Deep joy!!
How did you cut and yet get home by 12.36 pm
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
maidstoneposty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 31 Mar 2010, 18:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Goodwill!
Not talking about today-week off- but in general as my normal way of "working"krussel wrote:maidstoneposty wrote:One of my only pleasures is to see another disaster unfolding at my DO, I cant help myself but to throw more fat on the fire by deciding to fail my own duty. Deep joy!!
How did you cut and yet get home by 12.36 pm![]()