No I operated a machine that collected the waste from a pit for 50 "Long Drops" or as the Yanks call them Field Latrines.Thorby Bislam wrote:Does that mean that you actually extracted the waste from humans ?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
flap flap flap
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: flap flap flap
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: flap flap flap
No offence taurus but your relatively new to this.taurus88 wrote:My back and shoulders aren't knackered. You should pack your bags properly.spoodoo wrote:so its a great place to work because of youre earphones? great stuff. no mention of treated like rubbish,no respect ,do as i say or else mentality and like most folk a knackered back n shoulders ,,
30,20 or even 10 years of this take their toll on the body no matter how you pack your bags.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
bandit650
- Posts: 880
- Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
- Gender: Female
Re: flap flap flap
I know it's all abit rubbish at the mo but i like my job and i have had alot worse,thing is once your out your on your own no twat manager to keep harping on and if staff come in early who gives a flying fig life is far to short,take out what you can claim abit and blow the rest out,nout like peeing the managers off aye,they get stressed out we should just keep smiling. 
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere