POSTMAN wrote:Is it too late for next years lot,i'm thinking of doing this,what's the sp on it?
you have to get it in before the stat of the financial year so plenty of time.
POSTMAN wrote:Is it too late for next years lot,i'm thinking of doing this,what's the sp on it?
The half day is usually rolled over to the following year...whether being on a 6 month FTC you could demand it immediately...i really don't know.taurus88 wrote:I know this is slightly off-topic, but I have two questions regarding leave:
1. I note on my annual leave form that my entitlement is 22.5 days. How do I utilise the 0.5? I don't understand how I can have 0.5 of a day off.
2. I am currently on a six-month temporary contract (I have been given my leave card for next year, hence the first question). How much leave am I entitled to within that six-month period of employment? Naturally, I plan to make use of it before the contract is up, just in case I am not kept on (however likely that appears with them handing out next year's leave card).