I've never done a hand brake turn....am I doing something wrong? ( I have found out the speed limiter is knacked on a couple of vans
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Rural Duty Holder - Lazy B-----d
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Rural Duty Holder - Lazy B-----d
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
jockstrapp
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 970
- Joined: 28 Mar 2009, 17:58
- Gender: Male
Re: Rural Duty Holder - Lazy B-----d
No he's a lazy, useless bast@rd.demon wrote:ever thought he might be doing the job how it is meant to be done all the people flying round there dutys have us in the s**t were in now hes got my respect
