Cheers, johnnyp. I'm resting right now with a nice coffee an improving book!
Edit: Just got a call from my DOM to see how I was. Ok, I know he called partly to see how I was and mostly to see if I'd be back anytime soon. He is going to give me today back so I don't lose any money. My faith in human nature is restored!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
the compassionate face of RM
-
arty_morty
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: the compassionate face of RM
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
-
hampshireman
- Posts: 792
- Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
- Gender: Male
Re: the compassionate face of RM
I might be a cynic. But I do wonder if he had peeked at this forum?arty_morty wrote:Cheers, johnnyp. I'm resting right now with a nice coffee an improving book!
Edit: Just got a call from my DOM to see how I was. Ok, I know he called partly to see how I was and mostly to see if I'd be back anytime soon. He is going to give me today back so I don't lose any money. My faith in human nature is restored!