sometimes the comedy on here is obvious and in your face, and sometimes its subtle and gentle.dvbuk55 wrote:Big Daz wrote:Sub Divisonal rep, I would suggest inserting.
Have you finished that sentence BD ..........................
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
2010 agreement and executive action
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: 2010 agreement and executive action
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Glenno
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12
Re: 2010 agreement and executive action
dvbuk55 wrote:Big Daz wrote:Sub Divisonal rep, I would suggest inserting.
Have you finished that sentence BD ..........................
-
minimumstandard
- Posts: 134
- Joined: 28 Jul 2010, 12:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 2010 agreement and executive action
or become a lineo and authorise every ones overtime, give out special leave paid and see how your dsm like that.
-
postietaz
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 23 Sep 2009, 20:06
- Gender: Male
Re: 2010 agreement and executive action
stop moaning ffs lol