ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Bag Drop

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
SexyLegs
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 393
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 16:00
Gender: Male

Re: Bag Drop

Post by SexyLegs »

I'm not in PR brother I'm just a blue shirt, however the blue shirt should not winge, wine and mone regarding a change in working conditions and just accept that this is now a god send that the duty can now be calculated to its original form[/quote]

Sorry but I had to laugh at this.................winge, wine and mone!!!

How damning is this on the author?

Quality :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Bag Drop

Post by dvbuk55 »

dblad wrote:
wolfie citizen smith wrote:
dblad wrote:A woman on my walk lets me use her shed as a bag drop, she's just had a letter sent to her by RM, they still want her to let us drop my bag there but pay her less for the privilege, they want to drop it from £100 per year to £25, she as said no and I have now lost use of her shed, what a sh*t company this now is.
the company is not s**t, your approuch is you moron, this is what we have vans for to drop bags out to individuals and not use the general public for.
If then however this then proves that the duty your currently doing needs looking at then so be it.
:no no
Moron eh !, Well wolfie, out here in the scrubs with just 8 walks we only have 1 van and he also as a bit of a walk which makes him unable to run about after us, we have no option but to use bag drops like this, unfortunately we don't have the luxury of having vans at our beck n call like you seem to have, just remember RM is not all about big delivery centres. BTW, the shed I use is very secure and bag is in there no longer than 20 minutes or so.
With only 8 walks dblad I would imagine your office is destined for bigger things :wave