ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Routine after work

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16742
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Routine after work

Post by clashcityrocker »

fishtank wrote: sorry,the thread is called Routine after work not during. :chuckle :nervous
What exactly do you find so exciting during your working hours?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Routine after work

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:What none of you ever have a wank?
Judge, restraining order - what more can I say........................... :nervous
Prison sentence, exhibitionist, Portnoys is an official illness, you only do it in the dark - well it seems dark with the sunglasses on, thank god for web cams - Oh I would imagine there's loads more to say pervert :angel
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Routine after work

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
fishtank wrote: sorry,the thread is called Routine after work not during. :chuckle :nervous
What exactly do you find so exciting during your working hours?
You mean you don't have a nudist camp on your delivery? And no he doesn't, he waits til he gets back to the van. :chuckle
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16742
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Routine after work

Post by clashcityrocker »

I love it when there are no moderators logged on.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Routine after work

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:I love it when there are no moderators logged on.
:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle The naughty room is waiting for you ccr :Very Happy
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16742
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Routine after work

Post by clashcityrocker »

I doubt it and anyway the Naughty Room doesn't frighten me.
I once went through Govan on the underground.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Routine after work

Post by DGP1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:I doubt it and anyway the Naughty Room doesn't frighten me.
I once went through Govan on the underground.
Come to the naughty room, we're always looking to widen the circle of our friends :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Routine after work

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I doubt it and anyway the Naughty Room doesn't frighten me.
I once went through Govan on the underground.
Come to the naughty room, we're always looking to widen the circle of our friends :nervous
Be very wary here ccr, I was once an invitee to the naughty room, I was almost normal then - the next thing you know :crazy:
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Routine after work

Post by TeeferTiger »

Drive an hour and a bit home, swear at the tourists causing traffic jams, dump supplies bag, undress, shower, get changed, have something to eat depending on what time I get home, nod off on the couch, housework, cook tea, feel shattered for the whole evening and count down the minutes until I go to bed...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Routine after work

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I doubt it and anyway the Naughty Room doesn't frighten me.
I once went through Govan on the underground.
Come to the naughty room, we're always looking to widen the circle of our friends :nervous
Be very wary here ccr, I was once an invitee to the naughty room, I was almost normal then - the next thing you know :crazy:
Weren't on chat roulette were you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1203clO ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Routine after work

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I doubt it and anyway the Naughty Room doesn't frighten me.
I once went through Govan on the underground.
Come to the naughty room, we're always looking to widen the circle of our friends :nervous
Be very wary here ccr, I was once an invitee to the naughty room, I was almost normal then - the next thing you know :crazy:
Weren't on chat roulette were you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1203clO ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You wish, miss naughty room :angel