ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What is the point of "Doing the job properly"??

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ashadd
Posts: 605
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
Gender: Male

Re: What is the point of "Doing the job properly"??

Post by ashadd »

mclovin wrote:Im afraid the workers have been broken, and apart from 1 or 2 who try, the rest just accept they need to come in early, run around, use their cars and well.....thats what they do.
SAD........but true... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
smelly_cat_lady
Posts: 341
Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 15:08
Gender: Female
Location: On the delivery office floor looking up shorts

Re: What is the point of "Doing the job properly"??

Post by smelly_cat_lady »

I was thinking about this post while I was walking round today and I wondered if you had considered this:

Say you come in early, run around, don't take meal relief etc and make 30mins a day.
Now, say Royal Mail said to you every 16weeks, we aren't going to pay you this week because you've had 30mins a day off us for doing nothing. :cool

What would you say to that??? :no no
bandit650
Posts: 880
Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
Gender: Female

Re: What is the point of "Doing the job properly"??

Post by bandit650 »

smelly_cat_lady wrote:I was thinking about this post while I was walking round today and I wondered if you had considered this:

Say you come in early, run around, don't take meal relief etc and make 30mins a day.
Now, say Royal Mail said to you every 16weeks, we aren't going to pay you this week because you've had 30mins a day off us for doing nothing. :cool

What would you say to that??? :no no
Well said,i can see em taking that! :Very Happy shortly followed by these sentiments :mfo