All I'm saying is that I got somewhere between £30 and £60.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
S/A lump sum payments
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: S/A lump sum payments
" £2.13, £12.94, £16.22 " - being that specific about your SA Lump Sum payments will have blown your anonimities on here
All I'm saying is that I got somewhere between £30 and £60.
All I'm saying is that I got somewhere between £30 and £60.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: S/A lump sum payments
Having checked my pay statements for the last few years it looks as if the S A Lump Sum ammounts to 8.5% of the Scheduled Attendance earned in the previous tax year, i.e. April to April, so it's 4.25% paid in May and 4.25% paid in August.