ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Duty Structures

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
abuch1980
Posts: 229
Joined: 13 Dec 2011, 12:30
Gender: Male

Re: Duty Structures

Post by abuch1980 »

clashcityrocker wrote: ↑
08 Oct 2026, 16:25
I am not sure if our COM has a template but he normally begins by putting the people who are on holiday on various duties.
Putting non drivers on driving duties is the next step.
Then you sit back and relax until you realise you have f****d everything up and start running round like a blue arsed fly moving people left right and centre to try and cover up your incompetence.

I am not sure Excel have a template for that.
I am sure AI will take over the task in the new year.
That is spot on. 🤣