ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Misplaced a special in the office today

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
qwerty2
Posts: 2120
Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 00:42
Gender: Male

Re: Misplaced a special in the office today

Post by qwerty2 »

Steveposty wrote: ↑
11 Sep 2022, 00:55
I found a special as I was walking past a tree should have been delivered the Day before my day off redilivered it nothing ever said
Found someone's match tickets in a neighbours garden the day after my day off :arrrghhh
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: Misplaced a special in the office today

Post by SpacePhoenix »

antcpfc wrote: ↑
11 Sep 2022, 11:47
Wednesday wrote: ↑
11 Sep 2022, 08:41
Unless it was a Saturday guaranteed item I don’t think it is classed as a failure until 1pm Monday?
I think it does if scanned in at the DO.
It's got to be classed a failure, with the last office it got scanned, be that the Outward MC, Inward MC or DO taking the blame. The system has no way of knowing if an SD is a Saturday Guaranteed or not