I’m a reserve and lucky if my week is covered on a rota.
It didn’t go up til Saturday for this week and I had no time on Saturday morning to check my week. Came in yesterday and I was only down for Monday and Saturday. Speak to a manager and get told later Monday morning to just take Wednesday off.
Getting pissed off with it, can’t plan anything, haven’t had a long weekend in the 2 years I’ve been there unless I’m on holiday. When I do request a Saturday off I get told it can’t be guaranteed until the week of the rota.
I don’t care what duties I cover as I get moved about anyway but would like to have a life outside of work.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!