ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Unauthorisated deduction.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
rambo1
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3266
Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
Gender: Male

Re: Unauthorisated deduction.

Post by rambo1 »

pakuszta wrote: ↑
10 Jan 2022, 18:27
aiden01 wrote: ↑
10 Jan 2022, 18:15
pakuszta wrote: ↑
10 Jan 2022, 18:11
Hi. Thanks for responce. I was meaning that deductioin by made my manager, line manager or HR, not by my bank.Into my account came money that was send by Royal Mail. They made a deduction from my wage not aksing for confirming by me or even inform me about that deduction.
Did you inform them you were paid 3hrs ot in error??
I always inform my manager when I have more or less on my payslip,unfortunetly I am sick at the moment, I didn`t check my bank account and I received today 2 payslips together ( WC 31.12 and 7.01)
Maybe you should take a keener interest in your finances if the are that close to the limit every week. You must have spent the 'extra' £30 you got or it wouldn't have been a problem, surely?