Hi . I went to my GP last week with the same problem. After being sent to Hospital, after a scan I had surgery for inguinal hernia the following day. Been signed off by the consultant for a month. Your return to work should be agreed by a medical professional and not your manager as your managers idea of light duty’s may aggravate your injury. Good luck .
Good luck with your recovery. My MRI presented nothing abnormal so hoping it’s just connected with the strained abductor. I’ve got as much chance of seeing my GP as bloody flying
Hi . I went to my GP last week with the same problem. After being sent to Hospital, after a scan I had surgery for inguinal hernia the following day. Been signed off by the consultant for a month. Your return to work should be agreed by a medical professional and not your manager as your managers idea of light duty’s may aggravate your injury. Good luck .
Yep .Sounds right. Open surgery or laparoscopic (keyhole) ?