I’ve said it before, I have no idea why these companies don’t have a focus group of posties/residents who report back on D2D design. B+Q I find are the worst, I reckon only 10% get through the door without any kind of rips or being squished. The cost of printing and the actual contract with RM can’t be cheap, so surely Domino’s, B+Q, Farmfoods etc would want their flyers delivered intact.
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.
I’ve said it before, I have no idea why these companies don’t have a focus group of posties/residents who report back on D2D design. B+Q I find are the worst, I reckon only 10% get through the door without any kind of rips or being squished. The cost of printing and the actual contract with RM can’t be cheap, so surely Domino’s, B+Q, Farmfoods etc would want their flyers delivered intact.
What they could perhaps do is for RM and all these companies to get together and work out a spec that can be sorted by machine. If addressed then they could get sequenced. A national opt-out database could record who's opted out of getting D2Ds
I’ve said it before, I have no idea why these companies don’t have a focus group of posties/residents who report back on D2D design. B+Q I find are the worst, I reckon only 10% get through the door without any kind of rips or being squished. The cost of printing and the actual contract with RM can’t be cheap, so surely Domino’s, B+Q, Farmfoods etc would want their flyers delivered intact.
What they could perhaps do is for RM and all these companies to get together and work out a spec that can be sorted by machine. If addressed then they could get sequenced. A national opt-out database could record who's opted out of getting D2Ds
I think you've just described "delivery to specification mail" or whatever it's called.
I’ve said it before, I have no idea why these companies don’t have a focus group of posties/residents who report back on D2D design. B+Q I find are the worst, I reckon only 10% get through the door without any kind of rips or being squished. The cost of printing and the actual contract with RM can’t be cheap, so surely Domino’s, B+Q, Farmfoods etc would want their flyers delivered intact.
What they could perhaps do is for RM and all these companies to get together and work out a spec that can be sorted by machine. If addressed then they could get sequenced. A national opt-out database could record who's opted out of getting D2Ds
I think you've just described "delivery to specification mail" or whatever it's called.
Nope. If there was a national opt-out database when when the printer does the printing, they'd just omit the ones for address on the opt-out database
This morning I spoke with our Delivery Office Manager about your predicament. He said he's quite happy to ship all our Domino's door-to-doors to your office as soon as possible.
This morning I spoke with our Delivery Office Manager about your predicament. He said he's quite happy to ship all our Domino's door-to-doors to your office as soon as possible.
You're welcome.
That's awfully kind and thoughtful of you PBD. But, lo and behold, it looks like we actually do have some this week!
I'm actually not making this up...they came in this week...so I don't understand why I was seeing the Domino's leaflets in the doors the other day. Either Domino's themselves, or another company have been delivering them. It just seems a bit of a waste of money in their part.
Anyway, I think my original question's been answered...