ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Terry Pullinger "I'm feeling, this is our moment is how I feel"

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: Terry Pullinger "I'm feeling, this is our moment is how I feel"

Post by SpacePhoenix »

rambo1 wrote: ↑
22 May 2021, 13:37
'totaly automated letter sorting' . Hmmmm, what does he call me doing 40 mins IPS on letters in a morning then? Do they live in the real world?
The % of manual is going to increase over time as the machines don't like the starch based paper now used for some envelopes, they cause way too many jams
twoloops
Posts: 2039
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
Gender: Male
Location: Sheffield

Re: Terry Pullinger "I'm feeling, this is our moment is how I feel"

Post by twoloops »

Reads like an headmaster talking to a naughty schoolboy, we are truly being shafted :evil/mad
redneck
Posts: 788
Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
Gender: Male

Re: Terry Pullinger "I'm feeling, this is our moment is how I feel"

Post by redneck »

loyalsnail wrote: ↑
21 May 2021, 22:10
You guys do realise that a union doesn't have to be confrontational and contrarian to be effective...?
I have been around the world of work for too long now and have come to believe in a leprechaun living under a bush at the bottom of the garden too
Woody Guthrie
Posts: 5166
Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
Gender: Male

Re: Terry Pullinger "I'm feeling, this is our moment is how I feel"

Post by Woody Guthrie »

Oh this old thread is kinda embarrassing....
I'm feeling this is our moment is how I'm feeling..

Terry Pullinger Royal Mail AGM 22/05/2021
The relationship with the CEO is now broken
Any trust has been obliterated
In my mind, if it smells like a rat, if it feels like a rat, if it looks like a rat, a rat it is..

Terry Pullinger In a cafe somewhere 17/06/2022
Only dead fish follow the current