ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

You're playing with fire gents.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: You're playing with fire gents.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

clashcityrocker wrote:
krussel wrote: Call me a bottom feeder
You are a bottom feeder. :Very Happy

I know a sales manager on 80k but he's got a small penis.
Do they come as figurines, small medium and large perhaps

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: You're playing with fire gents.

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:I know a sales manager on 80k but he's got a small penis.
At what point in his sales pitch did he show you his penis and what was he selling? :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: You're playing with fire gents.

Post by clashcityrocker »

fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I know a sales manager on 80k but he's got a small penis.
At what point in his sales pitch did he show you his penis and what was he selling? :nervous
Why the sudden interest?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: You're playing with fire gents.

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:
fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I know a sales manager on 80k but he's got a small penis.
At what point in his sales pitch did he show you his penis and what was he selling? :nervous
Why the sudden interest?
Just wondering if it was hard or soft selling. :neutral:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: You're playing with fire gents.

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I know a sales manager on 80k but he's got a small penis.
At what point in his sales pitch did he show you his penis and what was he selling? :nervous
Why the sudden interest?
I don't think the interest is sudden - if you know what I mean :whistle
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: You're playing with fire gents.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Locker Dave is Nick Buckles and I claim my £5 http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 18&t=47651" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: You're playing with fire gents.

Post by TeeferTiger »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Locker Dave is Nick Buckles and I claim my £5 http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 18&t=47651" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?