I tried calling the CWU "24/7" Bullying and Harassment line a few weeks back and it said it was shut and we should ring some person called Hussein and just a personal mobile number was left. Not very professional.
I've now tried following the link here: https://www.myroyalmail.com/Contacts to the 'whistleblowing' service, and it's a broken link that doesn't work.
Have any of you experienced this? It seems like channels for solving issues and keeping some power in the hands of posties are just gradually being closed down.
I might be paranoid but it seems like both the CWU and Royal Mail can find the staffing and funding for the stuff they want, and conveniently leave anything that benefits posties to rot.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Links broken, phone lines closed
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Re: Links broken, phone lines closed
POSTMAN posted a new link to the new RM Whistleblowing portal at the end of May, this post:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38067&start=30
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38067&start=30