ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
paper payslips
-
qwerty2
- Posts: 2117
- Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 00:42
- Gender: Male
paper payslips
Is it worth keeping paper payslips now you can see your payslips online for the past 6 years?
-
burton76
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 08 Nov 2017, 14:31
- Gender: Female
Re: paper payslips
I think so.
Sometimes when you're applying for finance or other stuff they want payslips. I had to send them to a solicitor to make a claim for injuries.
I was also asked for them to obtain a tax refund.
If they messed your wages up you may need them (unless you're gonna just print them off).
Sometimes when you're applying for finance or other stuff they want payslips. I had to send them to a solicitor to make a claim for injuries.
I was also asked for them to obtain a tax refund.
If they messed your wages up you may need them (unless you're gonna just print them off).
-
Racingpostie
- Posts: 94
- Joined: 23 Jun 2021, 15:49
- Gender: Male
-
Parmyarmy25
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 19:39
- Gender: Male
Re: paper payslips
The Royal mail people app
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: paper payslips
I normally get rid of them for the previous financial year once I've got the P60 for the previous financial year
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Re: paper payslips
Might be worth keeping at least the last two years so you know what OT you worked and in what months forSpacePhoenix wrote: ↑30 Jun 2021, 19:38I normally get rid of them for the previous financial year once I've got the P60 for the previous financial year
the holiday pay agreement.
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Re: paper payslips
burton76 wrote: ↑30 Jun 2021, 19:08I think so.
Sometimes when you're applying for finance or other stuff they want payslips. I had to send them to a solicitor to make a claim for injuries.
I was also asked for them to obtain a tax refund.
If they messed your wages up you may need them (unless you're gonna just print them off).
But the app gives you all that.yellowbelly wrote: ↑30 Jun 2021, 20:01Might be worth keeping at least the last two years so you know what OT you worked and in what months forSpacePhoenix wrote: ↑30 Jun 2021, 19:38I normally get rid of them for the previous financial year once I've got the P60 for the previous financial year
the holiday pay agreement.
They're downloadable, printable and in a pdf format already so you don't have to screw about scanning anything plus they go back about 9 years.
I think soon the business will offer an opt out on paper pay slips, it's an easy and sensible way to reduce the carbon footprint and costs of course.
Only dead fish follow the current
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: paper payslips
Does the app also do printable copies of past P60s?
I'm hoping that they release a windows version of the app eventually
I'm hoping that they release a windows version of the app eventually
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6698
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: paper payslips
Not as far as I'm aware
They already have! About the same time as the phone app.I'm hoping that they release a windows version of the app eventually
https://flpnwc-tiqlowleu9.dispatcher.eu ... Shell-home
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
Wolf91
- Posts: 506
- Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: paper payslips
What is the news on the holiday pay agreement I haven’t been keeping up.yellowbelly wrote: ↑30 Jun 2021, 20:01Might be worth keeping at least the last two years so you know what OT you worked and in what months forSpacePhoenix wrote: ↑30 Jun 2021, 19:38I normally get rid of them for the previous financial year once I've got the P60 for the previous financial year
the holiday pay agreement.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32803
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: paper payslips
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.