ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Leaving

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
terry2972
Posts: 482
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
Gender: Male

Leaving

Post by terry2972 »

If you leave the job but have had to much holiday apart from taking it from your last payment how do you pay the rest back?
burtons
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 67
Joined: 13 Jan 2012, 21:32
Gender: Male

Re: Leaving

Post by burtons »

Hi taken from your last wage I believe...hope this helps
terry2972
Posts: 482
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
Gender: Male

Re: Leaving

Post by terry2972 »

I am hopefully leaving soon but I will have had 3 weeks leave so I know I won’t get any pay last week but probably still owe them so any clue as to what happens in these circumstances?
Cheers pop
noggin1969
Posts: 1321
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
Gender: Male

Re: Leaving

Post by noggin1969 »

I would say they'll bill you for it.