Hi,
I worked my last day at RM on Monday. I received my payslip thursday and it states £311 (basic pay, delivery supplement + 2hr 15 OT). I've checked my bank this morning and I've only been paid a flat £150.
Usually my bank lists my wages as UK EXCL CM AND W but this pay has come from RMG Ltd Payroll. Is that normal for a final pay?
I understand that we don't get paid in arrears, so I would only have been due the Monday in payment plus any holidays due.
Can anyone tell me why I have been sent a payslip for £311 but only been paid the £150? Surely the payslip has to reflect the amount I should be paid because it would have been generated after my last working day?
Just as a side note, the payslip didn't record any holiday back pay. It only had basic pay and last weeks overtime.
Background:
27.30 hrs (p/t)
Contracted 5 out of 6 days
Approx 10hrs holiday pay due to me
Flat pay is roughly £296 p/w after tax/NI/pension etc.
Before I go to the DOM arguing about it, I'd just like a bit of advice. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Final pay/payslip question
-
PiscesInHeaven
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 22 Mar 2020, 09:47
- Gender: Male
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Re: Final pay/payslip question
The actual amount seems about right Monday + 10 hrs holiday.
Not sure why the pay slip says what it does but payroll runs on Tuesday so perhaps they've incorrectly assumed you were working the whole week.
I wouldn't be surprised if you receive an amended pay slip over the next few days.
At the end of the day you appear to have been paid correctly so....
Not sure why the pay slip says what it does but payroll runs on Tuesday so perhaps they've incorrectly assumed you were working the whole week.
I wouldn't be surprised if you receive an amended pay slip over the next few days.
At the end of the day you appear to have been paid correctly so....
Only dead fish follow the current
-
tractorboy2
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 545
- Joined: 18 Jan 2012, 11:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Final pay/payslip question
But if he informed them he was leaving after that date , no excuse not to do it correctly.
-
terry2972
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Final pay/payslip question
Have you got yourself another job?