Hello,
I have a free redirection set up from my house move in October of last year. I'm now moving again and would like to amend my redirection.
My DOM is on long term sick and none of the remaining managers seem to know how to amend the redirection. Can anybody here tell me which number to call/which webpage to visit to make the amendment....?
I no longer have original letter received after setting up the redirection, but I do have the reference number....
Thank you
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Amend free redirection
-
woody38
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 19 Apr 2016, 08:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Amend free redirection
Your manager has to ring the redirection centre explain what is happening & they amend the redirection, don’t thing u can do it yourself, I couldn’t anyway
-
picture123
- Posts: 121
- Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 20:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Amend free redirection
Any manager can go on the redirection centre online and do it for you 