I’m looking at getting some protein powder to bulk up a little as I am slightly underweight from the job. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to go for?
I walk around 8 mile per day and don’t feel like going to the gym after a shift so I don’t want to put loads of weight on!
Too much proteins bad for you, people fall for the hype around it , thats why its in everything from weetabix to bread now , its easy to get protein in your normal diet , chicken , eggs fish etc. 8 miles a day thats no too bad lol
Too much proteins bad for you, people fall for the hype around it , thats why its in everything from weetabix to bread now , its easy to get protein in your normal diet , chicken , eggs fish etc. 8 miles a day thats no too bad lol
why don't you try resistance exercises at home, 20 minutes of press ups planks squats once a day will help, if you are going to take massive amounts of protein
check first that you do not have any medical issues, if you have kidney problems its one way of damaging them further, normal amounts of protein will do the body dumps what it doesn't use good luck dialysis isn't fun !! good luck