ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Contacting RM recruitment

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
grumpazoid
Posts: 30
Joined: 05 Feb 2019, 09:26
Gender: Male

Contacting RM recruitment

Post by grumpazoid »

Does anyone have a telephone number or email address for RM recruitment?

I left Royal Mail just over a year ago and, believe it or not, I really miss being a postie. The two jobs I've had since my departure from RM have left me longing to return!

Over the last month I have applied for six part-time postie positions and have had to complete the required online tests each time. Somehow, I managed to fail the first application at the testing stage and received an email notifying me of this within a few days. The status the remaining five applications is shown as "testing complete". Today, when I logged into the site to check if there had been any changes, one of them had been updated to "under review". An hour or so later it had changed again to "interview/assessment", leading me to believe that an interview invitation was imminent. I have since had another look and the status has reverted to "testing complete".

Anyone have any inside knowledge on how this process works or how long it's likely to take? The proposed interview dates stipulated in at least one of the adverts have come and gone and I'm desperate to know what's going on!

PS - Pre-empting those of you who are tempted to say something along the lines of "You want to come BACK? Are you MAD?!" - Trust me, you could do SO MUCH worse!!