ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My Bundle after leaving the business.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
bradu55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 May 2021, 19:00
Gender: Male

My Bundle after leaving the business.

Post by bradu55 »

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place, but I worked as a postman and left in 2019. However, I have a MyBundle laptop still being paid on a payment plan but wish to pay it all off, but obviously now I can't log into my MyBundle account as I have no employee number and I believe it's been disabled. Does anyone know a number to ring or somewhere I can go to sort this please?

Thanks
Brad
yellowbelly
Posts: 3728
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

Re: My Bundle after leaving the business.

Post by yellowbelly »

You're probably aware of the rules below (thought I'd quote them anyway), the contact number they give is:
For further assistance, please call the Let’s Connect Helpline on 0330 2000 230

Not totally familiar with the ins and outs of how it works but I'm surprised the agreement continued if you've been out of RM for over a year, thought they would have picked up on it after all it's a benefit through RM salary exchange isn't it?
What happens if I leave my employer?

If you leave your employer for any reason including redundancy or dismissal on any grounds or you decide to voluntarily take unpaid leave of more than 30 days (with the exception of maternity/adoption leave/Shared Parental Leave) before the end of the two year agreement period, you will be required to pay a termination fee to compensate your employer for the non-completion of your agreement. The termination fee you will have to pay will be calculated by multiplying your agreed monthly (or weekly) reduction in gross pay by the number of months (or pay periods) remaining to be paid at the time you leave your employer. This amount will be taken from your final net pay (that is, your pay after tax, National Insurance and any other deductions have come out) or any other monies owed to you by your employer. If you don’t earn enough in a particular pay period to cover the termination fee, Royal Mail Group will write to let you know. You will then have 28 days to pay the rest of the amount.

If you are aware that your employment is likely to end before the two year life of the agreement you should consider very carefully whether you wish to choose the benefit. Further information can be found on the Employee Agreement.

For Royal Mail policies regarding death in service, terminal illness or ill health retirement, please refer to the Royal Mail intranet
I will be retiring before the end of the two year agreement period, can I still participate?

Yes, however, when you leave you will be required to pay the termination fee in the same way as referred to in the previous answer.