ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

P60

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Charliecat
Posts: 92
Joined: 16 Dec 2017, 09:29
Gender: Female

P60

Post by Charliecat »

Hi my most recent p60 is for 5th April 2020? Should we not have had one for April 2021 yet? I’m asking because I’m trying to claim back tax from a ppi payout and I’ve earnt more this year than I have last year. I could just put what was on my payslip for the last payment in the tax year but it’s not officially a p60. Thanks let me know if you all have a more recent p60.
centenaryman
Posts: 512
Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 20:31
Gender: Male

Re: P60

Post by centenaryman »

i think im right in saying itll be a few weeks yet from memory...which is poor btw.....youll get 1 looks like a payslip
Charliecat
Posts: 92
Joined: 16 Dec 2017, 09:29
Gender: Female

Re: P60

Post by Charliecat »

centenaryman wrote: ↑
23 Apr 2021, 19:51
i think im right in saying itll be a few weeks yet from memory...which is poor btw.....youll get 1 looks like a payslip
Thanks. Yes pretty poor do isn’t it. Maybe I was mistaken by thinking I’d only just received last years! I perhaps just found it unopened when I was sorting my paperwork! I’ve just used the details off my last payslip of the year so hopefully it will tally with the p60 when I eventually get it.
loyalsnail
Posts: 132
Joined: 23 Feb 2011, 10:24
Gender: Male

Re: P60

Post by loyalsnail »

Charliecat wrote: ↑
23 Apr 2021, 20:26
centenaryman wrote: ↑
23 Apr 2021, 19:51
i think im right in saying itll be a few weeks yet from memory...which is poor btw.....youll get 1 looks like a payslip
Thanks. Yes pretty poor do isn’t it. Maybe I was mistaken by thinking I’d only just received last years! I perhaps just found it unopened when I was sorting my paperwork! I’ve just used the details off my last payslip of the year so hopefully it will tally with the p60 when I eventually get it.
The deadline for providing copies to employees is end of May, with 100,000+ employees to account for, a complex payroll system which deviates from the software standard and accounting for a year like no other since computerisation I don't think a short wait is to be criticised too heavily.