Don’t forget to enter your team code. You can find this on the postcard that you have recently received or this is displayed on the posters in your unit. The survey is confidential, and the team code allows us to link your feedback to your local office without identifying you as an individual.
Please continue to share your photos on Workplace. We’ve already seen some fantastic Big Trust Survey-related activities taking place across the business!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
So this is in place of Have Your Say just without any work time allocated to it so I have the pleasure of using my own time to tell them just how badly run they are as an organisation
I am not interested in doing the bloody survey but I would like to know why line managers seem to be so inclined to push our participation in it. Do they get bonuses based on a good response?
I am not interested in doing the bloody survey but I would like to know why line managers seem to be so inclined to push our participation in it. Do they get bonuses based on a good response?
Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Good survey, here's your money Bad survey, let's have a little chat.
I am not interested in doing the bloody survey but I would like to know why line managers seem to be so inclined to push our participation in it. Do they get bonuses based on a good response?
My DOM sidled up to me when I got in this morning and asked me to do it, as "there has n`t been a large uptake so far". I chuckled. I guess he was getting some heat from further up the food chain.
I’m prepared to give this CEO a chance. He’s openly admitted there is a bullying culture in RM and seems (on face) to be prepared to tackle it.
This survey requires a code which allocates it to your office. If there is a pattern in what your colleagues are complaining about my hope is for change. For the sake of 5–10 mins I can’t see it being a bad thing.
The pressure from managers do it IMO is coming from above because the boss has admitted how bad the B&H is and now wants answers
I fail to see how the Big trust Survey can provide an accurate reflection of Royal Mail Group colleagues views if it is true that agency staff have been participating in the survey.
I’m prepared to give this CEO a chance. He’s openly admitted there is a bullying culture in RM and seems (on face) to be prepared to tackle it.
This survey requires a code which allocates it to your office. If there is a pattern in what your colleagues are complaining about my hope is for change. For the sake of 5–10 mins I can’t see it being a bad thing.
The pressure from managers do it IMO is coming from above because the boss has admitted how bad the B&H is and now wants answers
I fail to see how the Big trust Survey can provide an accurate reflection of Royal Mail Group colleagues views if it is true that agency staff have been participating in the survey.
This survey is for all Royal Mail Group colleagues working together on the same tasks with the same management indeed, much like Parcel Force and others. You can see evidence of Angard Staffing Solutions being a part of RMG directly on the website
No clue who is filling the survey in from within the workforces of each Mail Centre , but I imagine common issues like B&H or Health and Safety can potentially be experienced equally.
I fail to see how the Big trust Survey can provide an accurate reflection of Royal Mail Group colleagues views if it is true that agency staff have been participating in the survey.
This survey is for all Royal Mail Group colleagues working together on the same tasks with the same management indeed, much like Parcel Force and others. You can see evidence of Angard Staffing Solutions being a part of RMG directly on the website
No clue who is filling the survey in from within the workforces of each Mail Centre , but I imagine common issues like B&H or Health and Safety can potentially be experienced equally.
Your point is not how the CWU view it, according to Terry Pullinger in the live facebook Q&A session:
quote "I don't remember us talking about are agency members filling it in .. this is more about Royal Mail Group employees, I have been told, don't know how true it is, that some agency workers have just been scanning the code.... they have been participating, some of the agency workers, but I don't remember us specifically saying the Angard members would get it, this isn't like a CWU survey it is a joint Royal Mail Group/cwu survey for RMG employees"