ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

MyBundle+ register not working

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
gabriel_herlihy
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Dec 2020, 19:20
Gender: Male

MyBundle+ register not working

Post by gabriel_herlihy »

I recently joined royal mail as a postie, which I am enjoying. I heard about MyBundle discounts, and seeing as my current phone is 7 years old I think I'm due an upgrade. But when registering on the site, It says it does not register my pay number, Do I need to be with royal mail for a certain amount of time to use Mybundle, or is it just having an off day?
Cheers
H.Mac
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 Apr 2021, 08:09
Gender: Female

Re: MyBundle+ register not working

Post by H.Mac »

I’m the exact same, been with Royal Mail 6/7 months now and still saying my pay number isn’t the same as my name and my manager won’t do anything to help
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32803
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: MyBundle+ register not working

Post by POSTMAN »

If you have any questions or feedback, contact the My Bundle Plus 24/7 Helpdesk via live chat (visit mybundleplus.myroyalmail.com https://mybundle.rewardgateway.co.uk/) or by calling 0345 6060603.

Doesn't seem to be a live chat so perhaps phone them.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Runnerdan
Posts: 30
Joined: 28 Dec 2020, 08:51
Gender: Male

Re: MyBundle+ register not working

Post by Runnerdan »

I had this issue so called them up, they said because I’m still on a fixed term contract I can’t register, once it becomes permanent then I can register for it.
Selhurst
Posts: 120
Joined: 04 Oct 2020, 12:16
Gender: Male

Re: MyBundle+ register not working

Post by Selhurst »

I called them on Thursday, I was told that manager has to request it for you. Still not done it yet :nervous
loyalsnail
Posts: 132
Joined: 23 Feb 2011, 10:24
Gender: Male

Re: MyBundle+ register not working

Post by loyalsnail »

gabriel_herlihy wrote: ↑
24 Dec 2020, 19:55
I recently joined royal mail as a postie, which I am enjoying. I heard about MyBundle discounts, and seeing as my current phone is 7 years old I think I'm due an upgrade. But when registering on the site, It says it does not register my pay number, Do I need to be with royal mail for a certain amount of time to use Mybundle, or is it just having an off day?
Cheers
When you do get in, by all means look for discount codes but I wouldn't order the phone as a salary sacrifice unless you REALLY need to... Look around and see if you can get one cheaper elsewhere first.