Is there a list anywhere of sorting office phone numbers? not the customer service number where you are kept on hold for ages. Trying to help a customer that was scammed, they were given wrong info by customer services, so trying to go direct but can't find a phone number for the office I need to contact. The office I'm trying to contact is Catford if anybody can be of any help.
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sorting office phone numbers.
-
2yearpostie
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: 03 Mar 2020, 15:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Sorting office phone numbers.
Not in the public domain as very few offices have enough staff to man the phoneline/correct training to deal with issues.
Thats why the advise is to go to a CSP during opening hours.
Thats why the advise is to go to a CSP during opening hours.
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6698
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Sorting office phone numbers.
I haven't got a clue if the numbers are up to date, etc. But a quick google came up with this:
https://directory.newsshopper.co.uk/com ... 2977686529
https://directory.newsshopper.co.uk/com ... 2977686529
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
Pengi77
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 02 Mar 2018, 19:44
- Gender: Female
Re: Sorting office phone numbers.
I know the phone numbers are not in the public domain, but you'd think that there would be an internal directory somewhere, rather than doing everything via customer services. I can't go to CSP during opening hours as I have to "man" the CSP at the sorting office I work at, plus the office I'm trying to contact is over 60 miles away, but thanks anyway2yearpostie wrote: ↑07 Apr 2021, 16:33Not in the public domain as very few offices have enough staff to man the phoneline/correct training to deal with issues.
Thats why the advise is to go to a CSP during opening hours.
-
Pengi77
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 02 Mar 2018, 19:44
- Gender: Female
Re: Sorting office phone numbers.
Thank's but I had already found something similar, and most of the numbers are out of date, but thank you for trying anyway.RobertT wrote: ↑07 Apr 2021, 16:35I haven't got a clue if the numbers are up to date, etc. But a quick google came up with this:
https://directory.newsshopper.co.uk/com ... 2977686529
-
Cafcant
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 14 Jun 2015, 12:00
- Gender: Male
Re: Sorting office phone numbers.
Hi ask your line manager to go onto DOBI that has all delivery office details on it
-
Grumpyoldmailman
- Posts: 810
- Joined: 24 Nov 2019, 22:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Sorting office phone numbers.
Be careful giving out internal phone numbers, they won’t thank you.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Sorting office phone numbers.
Please never post on here as well, as that would most definitely be Royal Mail Confidential information.Grumpyoldmailman wrote: ↑07 Apr 2021, 20:03Be careful giving out internal phone numbers, they won’t thank you.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.