ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Massive housing estate

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

Massive housing estate

Post by Dindin »

Can anyone tell me how many walks and houses they're are on the big council estate. I'm looking for a transfer
Last edited by Dindin on 18 Apr 2021, 13:40, edited 1 time in total.
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: Bentilee Stoke st2

Post by Dindin »

Thanks
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: Bentilee Stoke st2

Post by Dindin »

Can anyone help how many walks cover this area?
RobertT
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 6698
Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
Gender: Male

Re: Bentilee Stoke st2

Post by RobertT »

A quick Google suggests there's about 4,500 houses:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bentilee
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: Bentilee Stoke st2

Post by Dindin »

RobertT wrote: ↑
05 Apr 2021, 14:19
A quick Google suggests there's about 4,500 houses:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bentilee
Thanks Robert T I've been writing the streets down to learn .
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: Bentilee Stoke st2

Post by SpacePhoenix »

With 4,500 DPs (there's bound to also be places like doctors surgeries, shops, etc), based on the number of DPs been mentioned in the past on people's walks, I'm guessing that it'll be 4-5 walks covering the town minimum. It'll have half a CSS batch to itself (I believe the DP limit for CSS batches is about 10k)
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: Bentilee Stoke st2

Post by Dindin »

SpacePhoenix wrote: ↑
05 Apr 2021, 19:36
With 4,500 DPs (there's bound to also be places like doctors surgeries, shops, etc), based on the number of DPs been mentioned in the past on people's walks, I'm guessing that it'll be 4-5 walks covering the town minimum. It'll have half a CSS batch to itself (I believe the DP limit for CSS batches is about 10k)
Thanks for your help