ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

BURY/IPSWICH DELIVERY OFFICE - Please contact me

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
scottanthonycarr
Posts: 2
Joined: 25 Sep 2019, 16:27
Gender: Male

BURY/IPSWICH DELIVERY OFFICE - Please contact me

Post by scottanthonycarr »

Hi guys

I'm a Postie in the Lincoln office. Hoping to transfer to Bury/Ipswich to be near my aging father.

As per usual things aren't working and I can't access SuccessFactors to check internal vacancies.

Is anyone able to help me out with contact details of any sort for a DOM/Manager at Ipswich or Bury so I can just contact them directly to enquire about a transfer?

Thanks in advance

Scott
Steve_claret
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 324
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 14:53
Gender: Male

Re: BURY/IPSWICH DELIVERY OFFICE - Please contact me

Post by Steve_claret »

Be careful as Bury is in Lancashire.
yellowbelly
Posts: 3728
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

Re: BURY/IPSWICH DELIVERY OFFICE - Please contact me

Post by yellowbelly »

Steve_claret wrote: ↑
01 Apr 2021, 18:18
Be careful as Bury is in Lancashire.
St Edmunds.....?
scottanthonycarr
Posts: 2
Joined: 25 Sep 2019, 16:27
Gender: Male

Re: BURY/IPSWICH DELIVERY OFFICE - Please contact me

Post by scottanthonycarr »

I did mean St Edmunds yes haha