ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Good fri and Easter sunday
-
Chupacabra74
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 08 Jul 2017, 17:15
- Gender: Male
Good fri and Easter sunday
Does anyone know the hourly rate for above days, please?
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Re: Good fri and Easter sunday
Surely no ones working Easter Sunday? Even the supermarkets are closed? Your a long time dead.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
-
apple
- Posts: 496
- Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 17:13
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pluto
Re: Good fri and Easter sunday
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Re: Good fri and Easter sunday
Easter Sunday is not a bank holiday in the UK, nor is it a public holiday, but it is an important day in the Christian calendar.
-
Grumpyoldmailman
- Posts: 810
- Joined: 24 Nov 2019, 22:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Good fri and Easter sunday
According to our rep every office has to cover their own Covid kits on those days. Doubt they will get any takers at ours.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Re: Good fri and Easter sunday
I think most people are using the tests that don't need to be returned to get the results now. I can't remember the last time I saw a test kit in a postbox to be collected.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
mozilla
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 15:26
- Gender: Male
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Good fri and Easter sunday
Good fri at bh rate is £17-19 per hour an sunday rate will be normal for sa an pressure ot.
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Re: Good fri and Easter sunday
If I was asked to work GF or EM I would think of the age I might live to & take it off my age now & work out how many more GF & EM I have left, nice trip to the coast with the wife, invite the kids/grandkids round or just an easy day relaxing around the house, you hearts only got so many beats, you don’t want to use them all up on RM, boots on I’m in early on packets 
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Good fri and Easter sunday
Nobody is asking you to work either day so why all the fuss if people want to earn some extra money.an most of the above that you talk about is not allowed under current restrictions.twoloops wrote: ↑31 Mar 2021, 05:25If I was asked to work GF or EM I would think of the age I might live to & take it off my age now & work out how many more GF & EM I have left, nice trip to the coast with the wife, invite the kids/grandkids round or just an easy day relaxing around the house, you hearts only got so many beats, you don’t want to use them all up on RM, boots on I’m in early on packets![]()
-
Chupacabra74
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 08 Jul 2017, 17:15
- Gender: Male