so ive downloaded this app, trying to access pay slips and annual leave its asking for authentication server flpnwctiqlowleu9.dispatcher.eu3.hana.ondemand.com requires a user name an password, what on earth is this, as its not letting me access stuff.
any ideas
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RM People App
-
wallop
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 251
- Joined: 02 Feb 2011, 07:34
- Gender: Male
Re: RM People App
Have you installed Dreamweaver 2.0?
-
Harv12
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 18:25
- Gender: Male
Re: RM People App
no havnt a clue what that is. just downloaded the app from apple app store registered etc,
-
wallop
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 251
- Joined: 02 Feb 2011, 07:34
- Gender: Male
Re: RM People App
Ignore that it was a bit of an in Joke on a football messageboard years ago anytime someone posted a techy question
I seem to remember people that had problems when first installing the app solved it by rebooting their phone and then logging in try that.
-
Rael, the IAK
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 13:08
- Gender: Male
Re: RM People App
I got that error message when I downloaded it a couple of months ago. I seem to remember that I just cancelled the message and it then worked ok.
-
Pope Marmalade lll
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 15 May 2020, 11:44
- Gender: Male
Re: RM People App
I think the first time you log on your username is your pay number. Can't remember about the password. I think the first time you use it it might be your national insurance number,but I'm not 100% sure.
-
noggin1969
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
- Gender: Male
Re: RM People App
Added my NI number, pay number and DoB and it said invalid, so deleted it.
-
Rael, the IAK
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 13:08
- Gender: Male
Re: RM People App
From the FAQ in the app
If you have any issues with the app please send an email to: people.app@royalmail.com
If you have any issues with the app please send an email to: people.app@royalmail.com