ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Confirmation of employment

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
weara
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 47
Joined: 04 Oct 2016, 18:28
Gender: Male

Confirmation of employment

Post by weara »

I call HR about a letter of employment confirmation, unfortunately there were an automatic reply to email royal mail.Does anybody what can I do?. I need it for tax purposes in my home country( Letter of employment confirmation, stating start date of employment, my position)
solar_plexus
Posts: 37
Joined: 18 Oct 2019, 20:26
Gender: Male

Re: Confirmation of employment

Post by solar_plexus »

Speak to your line manager.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32803
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Confirmation of employment

Post by POSTMAN »

You could possibly try advicecentrePAY@royalmail.com
Try your manager as previously said but that email is a possible other option.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
weara
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 47
Joined: 04 Oct 2016, 18:28
Gender: Male

Re: Confirmation of employment

Post by weara »

Thanks you
yellowbelly
Posts: 3728
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

Re: Confirmation of employment

Post by yellowbelly »

weara wrote: ↑
10 Mar 2021, 15:15
I call HR about a letter of employment confirmation, unfortunately there were an automatic reply to email royal mail.Does anybody what can I do?. I need it for tax purposes in my home country( Letter of employment confirmation, stating start date of employment, my position)
Don't you have a copy of your original contract?