Thank you to the 22,000 colleagues who completed our first ever Trust Survey. The results have been analysed and we now have a better understanding about what we need to do together.
We are extremely lucky that 80% of the participants feel proud to wear the Royal Mail badge. However, the results have clearly defined that changes need to be made.
‘You will have heard me talk about trust at the doorstep, something that is uniquely ours and magical, but we need to have the same feeling everywhere in our business,’ says CEO Simon Thompson.
‘My team are now thinking through what everyone, every day, everywhere needs to do to fix this situation rapidly. I am sure we will all have a part to play – including me.’
Please visit myroyalmail.com and Workplace (What's that, I can't find it) for additional updates about The Trust Survey. Watch RMtv to hear from Matt Newman, general counsel and interim chief HR officer, on why the survey is important, and what happens next.
% who responded positively
- I feel involved in decisions that affect me and my work : 34%
I feel valued by this company : 36%
I trust the senior leadership of this company : 37%
My manager delivers on promises : 53%
In my team we support each other : 63%
My manager treats people fairly : 65%
I would recommend RMG to family or friends as a great place to work : 66%
I feel proud to work for this company : 80%