ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

P60 where to get?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
jd9442
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
Gender: Male

P60 where to get?

Post by jd9442 »

Where do I get my p60 please
Rael, the IAK
Posts: 109
Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 13:08
Gender: Male

Re: P60 where to get?

Post by Rael, the IAK »

You will receive it automatically a couple of weeks after the end of the financial year. So early/middle of April.
jd9442
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
Gender: Male

Re: P60 where to get?

Post by jd9442 »

I need last April’s, any idea?
Rael, the IAK
Posts: 109
Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 13:08
Gender: Male

Re: P60 where to get?

Post by Rael, the IAK »

I've just checked the RM people app, they're not in there. So it will be an email to HR.